Our portfolio companies are making headlines by changing the life of patients. Stay up-to-date on their latest news.
- SEQUANA MEDICAL SUCCESSFULLY RAISES EUR 19.0 MILLION IN AN EQUITY PLACEMENT
- Sequana Medical announces first patient enrolled in RED DESERT – REpeated Dose alfapump® DSR study for Treatment of diuretic-resistant heart failure patients
- Sequana Medical appoints leading experts as Heart Failure Scientific Advisors
- Sequana Medical announces unconditional IDE approval from U.S. FDA to start alfapump® pivotal study (POSEIDON)
- SEQUANA MEDICAL announces inclusion of alfapump® in German treatment guidelines (DGVS) for complications of liver cirrhosis
- Sequana Medical announces acceptance of late-breaking abstract of DSR therapy for volume overload in heart failure at Heart Failure 2019 Congress
- EditForce raises 870 million JPY
- エディットフォース株式会社 総額 8 億 7 千万円の資金調達完了について
- Sequana Medical raises €27.5 million in successful Initial Public Offerin
- Sequana Medical announces the Coverage of the Base Offering of Its Initial Public Offering on Euronext Brussels
- Sequana Medical Launches Its Initial Public Offering on Euronext Brussels
- Sequana Medical receives Breakthrough Device designation from the FDA for its alfapump®
- 株式会社日本政策投資銀行（DBJ）日欧アーリーステージ医薬品のベンチャーキャピタル Newton Biocapital I pricaf privée SAへの出資契約を締結
- DBJ Signs Contract with Newton Biocapital I Pricaf Privee SA, a Japanese-European Venture Capital Fund for Early Stage Pharmaceuticals
- EPICS Therapeutics to Acquire Ogeda former assets, Adding Drug Discovery & Development Capabilities
- UK NICE recommends use of the alfapump® for the treatment of refractory ascites caused by cirrhosis under special arrangements
- SEQUANA MEDICAL establishes new corporate headquarters in Ghent, Belgium and raises €8.5 million from leading Belgian investors including Newton Biocapital, PMV and SFPI-FPIM as well as existing shareholders
- ACTICOR BIOTECH raises € 15.3 M in a Series B financing
- CHROMACURE S.A., a spin-off from the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB),is launched with €17m committed equity investment to develop enhanced cancer therapies
- SYNERGIA raises €8.1 million in Series A
- ACTICOR BIOTECH ANNOUNCES THAT THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY CLEARS THE ROUTE FOR A PHASE II OF ITS ACT017 PRODUCT IN STROKE
Sequana Medical announces the Coverage of the Base Offering of Its Initial Public Offering on Euronext Brussels
Sequana Medical NV, a commercial stage medical device company focused on the development of innovative treatment solutions for the management of liver disease, heart failure, malignant ascites and other fluid imbalance disorders, announces today that the base offering of 3,235,294 new shares of its Offering (as defined below) is fully covered at the bottom of the price range.
The Company's initial public offering of new shares, with the admission of all of its shares to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels (the "Offering") was announced on 31 January 2019. The Offering relates to an offering of up to 3,235,294 new shares of the Company (the "New Shares", and each existing share or New Share representing the Company's share capital a "Share"). The aggregate number of New Shares offered in the Offering may be increased by up to 15% of the aggregate number of New Shares initially offered (the "Increase Option"). Any decision to exercise the Increase Option will be communicated, at the latest, on the date of the announcement of the final offer price (the "Offer Price"). KBC Securities NV/SA, as stabilisation manager (the "Stabilisation Manager"), acting on behalf of KBC Securities NV/SA, Kempen & Co N.V. and Mirabaud Securities Limited, is expected to be granted a warrant to purchase additional new Shares in a number equal to up to 15% of the number of New Shares subscribed for in the Offering (including the new Shares subscribed for pursuant to the effective exercise of the Increase Option, if any) at the Offer Price to cover over-allotments or short positions, if any, in connection with the Offering (the "Over-allotment Option", and (i) the New Shares, (ii) the additional new Shares issued pursuant to the Increase Option and (iii) the additional new Shares issued pursuant to the Over-allotment Option collectively being referred to as the "Offered Shares"). The price range of the Offering is between EUR 8.50 and EUR 9.00 per Offered Share. The offering period began on 31 January 2019 and is expected to end no later than 4:00 p.m. (CET) on 7 February 2019, subject to early closing or extension.
A prospectus has been approved by the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority on 30 January 2019 (the "Prospectus"). This Prospectus is available to prospective investors in Belgium in English and Dutch. The Prospectus will be made available to prospective investors at no cost at the Company's registered office and can be obtained by prospective investors in Belgium on request from KBC Securities NV/SA at www.kbc.be/sequana, www.bolero.be/nl/sequana and www.kbcsecurities.com. Subject to country restrictions, the Prospectus is also available to prospective investors on the following website:www.sequanamedical.com.